Friday, March 22, 2013

And so it begins!

Hello World!
Starting college can be very exciting and intimidating at the same time. So, being in my second semester of my freshman year at the University of Central Florida (and with a little push from my older sister Jess), I have decided to start a blog of my my experiences at college to maybe help out college bound students or just for current college students who can relate! Here is a tad bit about my quirky self:

My name is Lyndsey. I am a freshman at the University of Central Florida!
GO KNIGHTS!

Currently I am majoring in Event Management and will pursue a career as a Wedding Coordinator later on down the road...
(psh, don't I wish!) ;)

I have 2 FANTASTIC best friends!
(they are in fact twins!)
 A LOVELY older sister!
(who has a blog herself! Jess' Blog!)
And an AMAZING boyfriend of 2 and 1/2 years!

I consider myself a pretty goofy person and love to share my ideas and thoughts! Stick around and you'll learn much more about me, my life, and maybe some tips on how to survive in college! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You're a natural blogger! Excited for you! Welcome to the blog world! <3

    ReplyDelete